Sunday, May 17, 2015

Statue

   Another terrain piece is ready. On the following photos you can see how I turned a bronze souvenir  into a hero knight statue. 
   
The statue

   The war axe haft was short. To prolong it I added a plastic rod.

The souvenir

   I glued the lid of a spray tin on a wooden base for 54mm miniatures and put the souvenir on top.


   I covered both lid and wooden base with masonry putty and left them all night to dry.


   The result reminds me a statue in Plaza de Mina of Cadiz. 

La estatua

   I painted it grey, instead of white or metallic, to match with the columns.



   I think I have to make a base for all these as well!


   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, ok, I won't write "genius" this time but...but...this is really wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...