Monday, December 24, 2012

Ashrâk, the Spiderkin

   Many years ago, Ashrâk was bitten by a venom-back spider but, miraculously, he survived the ordeal and became much stronger because of it. When he marches into battle, he is surrounded by tiny spiders, which scuttle over and around him in battle, confusing and debilitating his foes, and leaving them easy prey for the rest of his Goblin warriors.
   Ashrâk, the Spiderkin has two very interesting special rules: the “Death-touch” to paralyse his enemies and the “Poison-blood” to upgrade Giant Spiders to Venom-back Spiders!
   I painted his cloak scarlet red to contrast with the black tiny spiders that surround him. For the same reason I painted his tunic buff. At the end, I heavily washed everything to give the miniature this dirty Goblin look. 
   Below you can see my Ashrâk, the Spiderkin, while he is waiting for his eight Giant Spiders to be completed so that they can fight together their hateful dwarves!


before

after

A tooth is missing!


   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Blackwarden! I am trying to improve my painting.

      Delete
  2. Very nice, I have this guy lined up for the painting queue too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Scott! I saw your Goblin town WIP, it is very nice so far! When you add the balsa structures will be perfect! I want to make one too since the moment I saw this:
      http://supergalacticdreadnought.blogspot.gr/2012/10/mines-of-moria-from-guadacomacon.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...