Saturday, December 24, 2011

Boromir's boys WIP

   First of all, I would like to wish a Merry and wonderful Christmas to every visitor of this blog, far and near. Have nice and happy Holidays!
   The new project is Boromir and his Minas Tirith Swordsmen. One Hero, one Formation, two companies. Totaly sixteen warriors. One of them is the formation banner-bearer and one is the hornblower. I will follow the same painting scheme, which I did with the Archers. I will paint their tunics with different colours (green, grey, blue and red) to match with the laters. Here are some photos of the WIP so far:

Banner-bearer parts





  
    
   Finally, I would like to thank Hilbert for following this blog. A warm welcome from me and the minies!
   Stay tuned for more and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...